Hey all! I haven't been very active on this blog in about a year. In the off chance that you noticed this and wondered why, here are some reasons:
1. It turns out that my cat is actually a space traveller and I've been busy trying to help him get back to his home planet.
2. I got married, and as luck would have it, turns out she's really a secret agent for the CIA and we've been going on a lot of top-secret missions together.
3. I ran away and joined he circus, and in a freak training accident involving the Human Cannon, I was inadvertently launched so hard that I flew all the way around the world. Twice. I just landed yesterday.
4. I joined a band and have been practicing and performing instead of writing on this blog (this one is actually true).
5. At some point, I just found that writing about Buddhism is much less enjoyable than writing about some other things (Also true). I still practice, but not as fervently as before, and I'm not writing much about it. I might get back into it in the coming year, but I'm not making any resolutions.
If you want, you can check out my Outlaw Bass Player blog by following the link in "My Other Blogs" on the right here, somewhere. Have fun!